Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'll always love you Zeus


Zeus will be at peace now. He has been sick for a while now and I decided that he should no longer suffer. He has gone to Rainbow Bridge to play with all of his friends.

In two weeks, Zeus had gone to the vet 5 times. He had x-rays, blood work, and too many pokes and prods for me to make him go through this anymore. He lost 6 pounds in not even two weeks. He went from 40 pounds to 34 pounds very fast. He had no energy to get up to say hello, wouldn't eat, or do much of anything anymore.

I'll miss you lots Squishy Man. I'll see you later in life.

6 Comments:

Blogger Conners said...

Good bye for awhile Zeus. We will see you once again, but until that day comes, you have all our other fur-fam to play with. You no longer are sick and play as a puppy.
Tell Mommy Auntie Conners was thinking the same as her and put you on her page too. See how loved you are! And how loved your Mommy is too!
I'll watch over her for you and if she needs to cry, I have broad (well... small shoulders) But I do give wonderfil hugs and she can always count on me.
I love you sweet thing and although you will be missed, you will never be too far away.

3:03 AM  
Blogger pitbulljungle said...

Yes, you will be missed more than words can say my squishy man. I will see you again some day. Play nice with Cooner. He's been waiting for you.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Amstaffie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. My eyes immediately filled with tears. My heart goes out to you.

8:26 PM  
Blogger kellycoxsemple said...

Our deepest condolences on the loss of your Zeus. It's such a hard thing to go through. Our thoughts are with you and Zeus's siblings.

9:17 AM  
Blogger pitbulljungle said...

Thanks guys!

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for the loss of Zeus.
He was such a handsome and friendly boy. He will be sadly missed.
June

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home